Been a While

Been 2 years since my last post. Feel a transformed person now. The most important aspect being this deep sense of positivism and hope. Life now seems like it can but only get better. This sense is liberating more than anything else. Also I guess I v come of age in the sense of loosing plenty of my juvenile self destructive theories and conjectures. The start of the adult work life has helped in this largely. Typical to my style, I began with a colossal mistake on the front of choice companionship  but, I learn well from mistakes hence the transformation of the negative into the positive.

Th spiritual journey has been great the last few months. The core ideas that have influenced me greatly can be found in the book "Way to Happiness" by Fulton J Sheen. I recommend it highly to any who is embarking on a journey of spiritual self-discovery. 

Comments